Organisation: Stepping Stones
Salary: £9,050 per year (Friday – Sunday)
Stepping Stones are currently recruiting for fun, bubbly, a high energy lesson coordinators to join our team. Our lesson coordinator will be responsible for the smooth running and delivery of lessons across multiple Stepping Stones venues.
Friday 1:30pm – 6pm (4.5hrs)
Saturday 9am – 4pm (7hrs)
Sunday 9am – 12noon (3hrs)
Total weekly hours: 14.5hrs (Term Time Only 39 weeks)
All School holiday dates off and option for overtime during summer holidays.
East Central Scotland – Travel Required
Stepping Stones are seeking an experienced UKCC Level 2 teacher to join our team.
Stepping Stones is a swim school providing high quality swimming lessons for children in small groups of up to 6 children. Stepping Stones operates in independent pools and health clubs across Scotland.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- UKCC Level 2 / SSTQ teacher of swimming qualification
- Self-motivated, willing to work independently
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in teaching children is essential and adults is desirable
- The successful candidate must hold a National rescue award, NPLQ or relevant lifesaving qualification
- Disclosure check must also be completed or produced prior to working with Stepping Stones
- Basic computer knowledge and email access