Hours (per week) 25
Salary (£/hr) £9.50
Aims & objectives
Scottish Sports Futures aims to stimulate behavioural and attitudinal change in young people across Scotland through the provision of sport, recreation and learning opportunities, providing them with the information they require to make positive lifestyle choices and fulfil their potential.
Time of attendance
25 hours Monday to Friday.
SSF have a flexible working policy, and exact work pattern will be agreed with supervisor. This role will initially be based working from home, but will eventually be based in SSF's Glasgow office in Dalmarnock.
- Working with the Marketing & Fundraising Manager to ensure effective planning of social media schedules.
- Conceptualizing, producing, and scheduling marketing and fundraising content for SSF’s various social media outlets.
- Circulating weekly social media schedules to all SSF staff members via email.
- Preparing and inputting data and analysis for reporting.
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
- Undertaking web-based and marketing research.
- Recording social media analytics on a weekly basis.
- Creating and circulating SSF quarterly e-newsletter and blog posts to various internal and external contacts
- Supporting SSF events coordination, including online and fundraising events.
- Assisting the Marketing and Fundraising Manager with meeting fundraising targets
- Being a part of the SSF Communications and Fundraising Working Groups and supporting with implementing actions.
The successful candidate will have an interest in social media, project administration, preferably involving sport and/or other community programs. Other skills required are:
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate and an understanding of how to use MS Office packages.
- Comfortable working from home and/or an office environment.
- Willing to undertake training.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media platforms.
- Polite and friendly manner when dealing with clients/members of the public.
CJS jobs are designed to provide you with skills/ experience that'll make your CV stand out. You will receive a package of support, including:
- SSF Induction
- On-the-job training
- Support/ supervision
- Job search support
- £200 training budget