Organisation: Inverclyde Leisure
Location: Waterfront Leisure Complex
Salary/Hourly Rate: £9.00
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Closing Date: 11/10/20
Inverclyde Leisure are currently recruiting a dynamic, driven and customer focused Swim School Sales and Retention Advisor.
We are looking for an experienced sales advisor to focus on the growth of our Swim School. Results driven and motivated, you will strive to surpass key performance indicators. You will be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and go that extra mile to exceed customer’s expectations.
Work as part of a company that values, embraces and supports their staff.
Application forms are available on request and should be accompanied with a CV and cover letter. If you would like any further information about the role, please contact Marc McFarlane - Facility Manager - Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be responsible for the Swim School sales and retention process, working closely with the Facility Manager and Sales and Retention Team to ensure growth in Inverclyde Leisure’s Swim School memberships, by achieving monthly sales targets and retention levels.
- Experience in working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of membership sales and retention
- Understanding of working to financial targets
- Ability to handle pressure of change within the leisure environment.
- Knowledge of Learn to Swim programmes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Performance focused
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT skills
- Ability to work on a flexible shift pattern including regular weekend and evenings. Additionally, irregular shifts as and when required.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check
- Full training provided
- Fun, exciting and rewarding role
- Incremental holidays
- Company pension
- Funded Continual Personal Development
- Discounted Memberships