The FAW Trust is a registered charity, founded in 1996, and is responsible for the development of football in Wales, from grassroots to national level.
It's our job to work with the Football Association of Wales to protect, promote and develop the game of football to achieve our joint vision of:-
Football for everyone, everywhere in Wales.
To grow the Game and Raise Standards by:
- National teams qualifying for World and European Championships.
- Becoming a world-class coaching nation.
- Identifying, developing and preparing talented young players to support the future success of our national teams.
- Creating a safe and enjoyable football experience.
- Transforming communities through football for all.
- Living our values and delivering excellence.
The Technical Director will be based at Dragon Park, Newport, on a three-year fixed-term contract, with extensive pan-Wales and international travel. The FAW Trust operate two national Football Development Centres, Dragon Park, Newport and our new £5m facility at Colliers Park, Wrexham, where The Technical Director will also operate and oversee programmes and activities. These development centres play an important part in our work to inspire and develop the next generation of players in support of the future international team success.