Permanent Part-Time Term-Time
Post ID CT2088
Salary £23,787- £ 26,353pro rata
(Equivalent hourly rate £12.33)
Grade F: Minimum 2.5hours per week (including evenings and weekends)
We are looking for:
- SSTQ qualified Swimming Teachers
- Teachers with experience of teaching young people/specific target groups and preparing lesson plans
- Teachers who are passionate about swimming, who are keen to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond appropriately and professionally.
- Team Players
- Teachers who are motivated to make a difference in swimming
Your main duties will include the preparation and delivery of swimming lessons to all ages and abilities at various locations within the Falkirk area.
Falkirk Community Trust have the following rewards:
- Free gym and leisure facility membership for all Trust facilities
It is planned that the services currently provided by Falkirk Community Trust will transfer to Falkirk Council with effect from 1st April 2022. On that basis, all employees working for the Trust on this date will transfer to the Council in line with Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE) legislation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please visit My Job Scotland or www.falkirkcommunitytrust.org/about/vacancies
To apply, please register with Myjobscotland and complete the online application form. Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
Falkirk Community Trust www.falkirkcommunitytrust.org