University of Glasgow Men’s Football Club are offering a season-long work placement opportunity for a forward thinking, dynamic and motivated Social Media and Content Developer to support the club in their 2022/23 campaign. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build significant industry experience in relation to content design and journalism, enhancing and supporting their development, working with an established team playing within the Scottish Football pyramid. The club is an SFA licensed club playing at the Penny Cars stadium and enters into the William Hill Scottish Cup preliminary round.
Garscube sports complex/ Voluntary 6 Hours per week Penny Cars Stadium/ Various (Min)
Essential Commitment Matchdays on a Saturday afternoon
The role will have the overall purpose of providing the club with creative and engaging social media presence and content working alongside the club committee and current social media committee role.
- Attending matchdays for the 1st Team and other squads as directed to provide match reports for our media portfolio.
- Conduct interviews with players and staff in relation to club
- Use of editing from match footage for use in promoting and building an online presence.
- Managing social media accounts for the club working closely with the existing social media convener.
- Any other relevant activities which will enhance the clubs image and media presence.
- Evidenced previous experience managing and developing a media
- Skills and understanding on creating engaging online
- Desire and commitment to pursue a career in media /
- Currently studying or working in a relevant
- Passion for football
All CV’s, covering letters and copies of appropriate coaching qualifications should be sent via email to:
Keir Mackenzie, Club Captain, University of Glasgow Men’s Football Club; Email: email@example.com
Mark Adams, Head Coach, University of Glasgow Men’s Football Club; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org