Monday: 8:30pm – 10:00pm (Training)
Tuesday: 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Training)
Wednesday: Daytime, varying (Matches)
Pay: Part Time
£10 per hour
Location: Training and Home Games: Garscube Sports Complex, Glasgow, G20 0SP
Main Responsibilities/Description of Duties:
- Provide a high standard of coaching for approximately 20 – 30 players per session.
- To help players improve and develop.
- To attend both home and away match days, selecting and managing the squad.
- To maintain a good relationship with other coaching staff and committee members.
- At least Level 1.3 Coaching.
- Strong communication skills.
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to be flexible with Wednesday working hours.
- Have a valid PVG Check.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of coaching girls and women.
- Knowledge of the PMA system.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EPPP process.
Job start date: Immediate Start
Please send your CV and any queries to Melissa Fox: email@example.com