Reporting to the Marketing & Media Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will assist with the creation, curation, deployment and scheduling of relevant content for Heriot’s Rugby Club to help tell the stories behind the players, teams and wider club.
Term & Salary
The role is part-time, 15 hours per week, £11 per hour paid monthly. The role is flexible and may suit someone working part-time elsewhere, or who may have other commitments.
We are a hardworking, small team, who are very passionate about everything to do with Heriot’s Rugby Club. The Digital Marketing Executive will support the overall digital strategy of the club, working closely with players, coaches and staff to curate and create relevant and engaging content
Tasks will include:
- Devising a monthly social media calendar and deploying content
- Management of all social media channels in line with club brand guidelines
- Preparing team announcements for social media the day before games
- Covering agreed matches on social media
- Uploading FOSROC Super6 match reports (written by others) to the club website in a timely manner
- Adhoc digital projects as required
- Good working knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook
- Ability to create and curate content (videos and graphics)
- Knowledge of posting stories and reels
- Knowledge of measuring insights and analytics
- Clear and concise communications skills
- Ability to work in line with brand guidelines
- Ability to work with the team and volunteers
The 15 per hours per week will be a mixture of remote working and working within the clubhouse on agreed days to assist with deliveries and meetings. This may fluctuate during rugby season and be less when outwith the rugby season. You will be required to manage your own working week depending on business demands (volunteer availability and game days), this will include some evenings and weekends.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit a CV and covering letter to Marketing & Media Manager firstname.lastname@example.org