West Lothian Leisure - Board Director (Finance) Vacancy

West Lothian Leisure (Xcite) is excited to announce that it has a vacancy for a Board Director. The charity aims to improve health and wellbeing through sport, physical activity, culture and outdoor learning. As a Director of the Charity, you would provide strategic direction and guidance to help achieve our vision of ‘’a West Lothian where everyone can live a healthier, happier, longer life’.

We would be pleased to hear from you if you have a genuine enthusiasm for sport, leisure and culture and the social impact these can generate; if you live in or have links to West Lothian and of course, have the energy to take the company forward.

We welcome applications from people who are passionate about what we do and have the knowledge and experience to contribute to our Board’s skill set. We are seeking someone who is likely to have played a key role in other organisations and can contribute to WLL’s strategic and financial management. On this occasion we are looking to replace our treasurer, so financial skills and ability to provide a ‘check and challenge’ are key.

The successful candidate will be appointed for an initial fixed term period of five years. Director positions are voluntary unpaid positions; however, all reasonable expenses will be reimbursed.

West Lothian Leisure embraces diversity and will give full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of their age, gender re-assignment, race, belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity.

If you would like more information or to arrange an informal chat regarding the position please contact the Chief Executive, Tim Dent, tdent@westlothianleisure.com

To apply send a CV and brief personal statement about why you are interested in this vacancy to the email address above.

Closing date Friday 24 September 2021

Date published: 06 September 2021
Date updated: 08 September 2021


Your feedback will help us to improve this site. Please don't provide any personal information.

Enquiries should be submitted using the Enquiry form