Responsible to: Shettleston Community Sport Hub Committee
Skills and attributes
- Community interest.
- Able to effectively prepare accounts / reports.
- Able to manage finances.
- Confident to handle funding.
- Knowledge of funding applications.
- Knowledge of Community Sport Hubs, but not essential.
- Manage and maintain Hub finances.
- Process appropriate invoices.
- Maintain a record of transactions.
- Maintain a record of receipts.
- Prepare accounts and reports (meetings and AGMs).
- Support the Hub to plan and align budget.
- Spend Hub finances appropriately.
- Act as primary signature on Hub account.
- 2/3 hours approximately every 6 weeks for meetings and its preparation.
- Occasional attendance at events.
Closing date: 21 / 12 / 20