Stingrays are seeking experienced swim teachers and lifeguards to join their team. Competitive hourly rates will be offered to the successful candidate.
As a Stingrays swimming instructor your role will be to deliver high quality fun swimming lessons.
Stingrays offer swim lessons after school (3:30-6pm approx) on Monday to Fridays at various venues (currently Forrester High School and Currie High School.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- UKCC Level 2 / SSTQ teacher of swimming qualification (if you do not have this and are willing to work towards this please contact us)
- Self-motivated, willing to work independently
- Experience in teaching children and excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate must hold a National rescue award, NPLQ or relevant lifesaving qualification (Or will be willing to work towards)
- Disclosure check must also be completed