Organisation: Stepping Stones
Salary: up to £17.50 per hour dependent on experience
- Queensferry HS (Edinburgh) - Wednesday 5pm - 7pm
- Queensferry HS (Edinburgh) - Saturday 10am - 12noon
As a lead swimming instructor your role will be to deliver high quality swimming lessons in line with the Stepping Stones framework. A mentoring role will also be included in the role so you can help develop new Stepping Stones teachers who are either newly qualified or gaining their qualifications.
Stepping Stones are seeking an experienced UKCC Level 2 teacher to join our team. UKCC Level 1 and SSTQ candidates will also be considered for coordination role.
Stepping Stones is a swim school providing high quality swimming lessons for children in small groups of up to 6 children. Stepping Stones operates in independent pools and health clubs across Scotland.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- UKCC Level 2 / SSTQ teacher of swimming qualification
- Self-motivated, willing to work independently
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in teaching children is essential and adults is desirable
- The successful candidate must hold a National rescue award, NPLQ or relevant lifesaving qualification
- Disclosure check must also be completed or produced prior to working with Stepping Stones
- Basic computer knowledge and email access