Salary Scale: £28,500 – £30,600 Subject to Experience
SDS is seeking to appoint a Performance Development Manager to influence, lead and support the performance pathway for athletes with disabilities across Scotland. The post holder will work with key partners at a Scottish and UK level to develop inclusive structures and programmes that will enable talented athletes with disabilities to progress in their chosen sport.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proven experience of sporting pathways and developing, implementing and evaluating sports development plans along with excellent partnership working, leadership, planning, organisational and communication skills. An understanding of issues currently influencing disability sport would be beneficial as would be a knowledge of current IT applications.
- Performance Manager Job Description and Person Specification
- Application Form (Word)
- Application Form (online)
- SDS Recruitment Equality Monitoring Form (Word)
- SDS Recruitment Equality Monitoring Form (online)
- Or contact Caroline Lyon, Administrator, Scottish Disability Sport, tel: 0131 317 1130, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 29th June 2022.
Interviews: Monday 11th July 2022.
SDS is an equal opportunities employer: we welcome applications from all members of the community