Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on skills & experience
Location: Edinburgh, Borders and Lothians
Deadline: 24/09/2021 12:00
Benefits: Competitive Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Scottish Rugby is the governing body for rugby union in Scotland. Our role is to grow the game and inspire Scotland through rugby in line with our values of respect, leadership, achievement, engagement and enjoyment.
We are looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm to actively engage and forge strong relationships with rugby communities in the East region as a Regional Manager.
What will you be doing:
- Supporting the delivery of the Scottish Rugby development strategy within the region, creating practical, local action plans to support clubs and schools with their unique objectives
- Lead and support a culture change within the game to ensure increased engagement with clubs and schools to create a shared vision and sustainable game
- Leading on a national project which contributes to Agenda 3’s overall aims and objectives
- Working closely with stakeholders and offering guidance and support when required
What we’re looking for:
- Strong planning, monitoring and evaluation skills to contribute to regional and national strategies
- Someone who passionately believes in the difference rugby can make to the lives of players and wider society and communities
- Experience in a similar role and experience of working productively and successfully with volunteers
- A great communicator, someone who can develop positive and productive working partnerships
For more information about the role, please have a look at the job description.
Should you have what it takes to be successful in this role, and wish to apply, submit your CV and a covering letter which details the skills and experience you would bring.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 24th September 2021 at 12pm.