Scottish Hockey has an immediate vacancy for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual to join our Domestic Game team (Development, Coach Education and Competitions).
The Regional Development Manager (RDM) will support the development of the sport in the West from their base in Glasgow National Hockey Centre..
Primarily the role will focus on growth and retention in membership through development of world class sporting systems at club level. In addition the new team member will proactively develop sport through capacity building, working in partnership with districts, Active Schools, local authorities, HE/FE education, schools and local organisations.
With a supportive development framework that includes an accreditation system, toolkit, innovative partnerships, varied formats of the game, the RDMs of Scottish Hockey have an exciting opportunity to build on continuing membership growth nationally.
The successful candidate will
- Build and maintain key relationships
- Be an excellent communicator
- Hold the values of working together, always improving, fairness and transparency
- Know the Scottish sports development landscape
- Have experience in strengthening clubs through development while growing membership
- Display a growth mind set and track record of working under own initiative
What we can offer
- Be part of a growing sport with big ambitions
- Ability to directly impact national programmes across the Domestic Games Team
- Varied portfolio of work
- A competitive salary of £26.5 – £29.5k
- Excellent CPD opportunities
For further details please visit the Scottish Hockey vacancies page
Closing date – Monday 28th September at 9am