Working Hours: 30 hours per week, flexible working (evening and weekends)
Term: 12 months initially
Identify, support and develop a number of community volunteers through our trainee leaders programme and create a number of community sport and physical activity programmes throughout North and South Carrick.
1 - More opportunities for people in our community to access sport and physical activity.
2 - More locally trained people receiving training, mentoring and work experience support to develop key skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To coordinate and deliver of a range of sport and physical activity opportunities for the North and South Carrick community.
- Overseeing our trainee leaders programme to provide training, mentoring and employment opportunities for leaders.
- To liaise with and gain knowledge of other local initiatives, agencies and services within the area.
- To record and manage information relating to the monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Manage staff appropriate to the running of the programmes
- To attend relevant training/development opportunities.
- To work collaboratively with a number of key community partners, South Ayrshire Council, facilities and funders.
- Conduct regular market research to ensure the success of the programmes.
- To ensure that all working policies and practices comply with all current legislation and Health & Safety Regulations.
- To ensure that all working practices adhere to the appropriate policies eg Confidentiality, Child Protection and Equal Opportunities etc.
- Manage budgets appropriate to the running of the programmes.
- Gymnastics level 1 qualification
- Experience of leading a sport related project
- Marketing experience
- Driving licence
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Friday 2nd July