The role offers:
- The opportunity to coach one of Scotland most successful teams having won multiple domestic events and having most recently competed at the top level of EHL in 2019.
- To work with a dynamic and forward -thinking management team.
Grove Menzieshill Hockey Club was formed in 2010 following the merger of Menzieshill Community Centre HC and Grove Ladies HC. The club now has nearly 300 members with three ladies’ teams, four men’s teams and an extremely successful youth section. The Club has produced many international players over the years and currently have players representing district and national teams at multiple age groups including youth, senior teams and masters levels. We have a busy social calendar with events throughout the year. Our base is at Forthill Community Sport Hub in Broughty Ferry to the East of Dundee. Home matches are played at Dawson Park or DISC.
Who we are looking for:
- a top-quality coach with relevant experience and qualifications to be the men’s first team coach
- The coach needs to be able to work with a dynamic leadership group and achieve agreed annual targets
- Support of the youth programme and development of the junior players is an important part of the role.
The coach will report to the Performance Manager
This is an exciting position for an experienced coach who is enthusiastic, motivated and can guide the team to perform at the highest level.
As an amateur club we aim to provide a renumeration package that we believe is of good value to our members and reflective of the candidate’s suitability to the role.
This will typically involve 2 training sessions per week, match fixtures and participation within our youth holiday camps.
For more details and job description
Applications to Craig Anderson – Club Administrator at email@example.com
Please note – We are not currently able to offer Visas, flights or accommodation for candidates.
Closing date 30th June 2021, (Interviews will follow shortly after closing date)