The main aim of this role is to promote Glasgow Devils activities, engage and grow community and achieve outcomes.
In addition, distribution of tasks, management of workforce and supporting other members of the team.
Contract Type: Fixed Term, 1 Year (01.07.2020 until 01.07.2021)
Reports to: Club Chairman
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Development and implementation of engaging marketing strategies to promote club activities and grow community using all Glasgow Devils social media outlets and flyers
- Provision of videographers and photographers for all home and away fixtures, friendly games and any additional events.
- Identifying areas for improvement in service offerings, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Planning and delivery of annual pre season media day for all teams in the club
- Distribution of parent letters and other leaflets to local primary, secondary schools and colleges.
- Establishing and developing relationships with local community orientated organisations and businesses
- Collaborate with club treasurer and club chairman to establish budgets and marketing objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to all members of marketing team
- Implement and adhere to all club policies and procedures related to marketing and social media
Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge and awareness of trends in digital marketing
- Be computer literate with strong working knowledge of softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to priorities.
- Good level of photography and videography equipment
- Strong public presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in building brand presence online
- Experience of working in similar role
- Significant experience of managing digital marketing campaigns in complex organisational and devolved environment
- Well developed people management skills and experience of managing crossfunctional project teams
- Previous experience of working with and supporting volunteers
- An understanding of principles and implementation of great design.
- Experience of policy & strategy making
- Ability to manage budgets
Education / Qualifications
- HND in Digital Marketing / other marketing related qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, imagination and ambition
- Success driven and confident.
- Ability to be creative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a member of team
- Flexibility in terms of hours/days worked to suit organizational needs
- Access to photography and videography equipment
How to apply:
Please send a CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 01/06/2020