Salary: Salary to be agreed, depending on experience and qualifications.
Location(s): Based at Petershill and Springburn sports facilities, Glasgow
Days / times: Evening and Weekend work essential
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our progressive Thistle Weir Youth Academy. We
are seeking to recruit exceptional individuals who are dynamic, self-motivated and good
communicators to play a pivotal role in our mission to develop the best youth players for
Partick Thistle Football Club.
The post requires:
Qualification required - Minimum Advanced Children’s Licence or Currently undertaking Advance Children’s Licence Course (Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria)
The applicant will:
- Have an unrivalled passion for developing young footballers.
- Proactively promote the consistent application of the Thistle Weir Youth Academy
mission, values and beliefs.
- Have the ability to be able to affect change in individual players and the team.
Coaching Vacancy at Thistle Weir Academy
- Minimum requirements of Advanced Children’s Licence or Currently on
Advanced Children’s Licence Course. Experience of working with young
players, along with good leadership and organisational skills.
- A confident and vibrant personality.
- Availability to take part in evening and weekend work.
- PVG Scheme disclosure
- Sports First Aid or equivalent qualification.
- A current driving licence and access to a car.
Start date for post would be immediate upon success
For link to application form, contact-
Academy Administrator: email@example.com
Thistle Weir Youth Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer. This post includes
regulated work with children and all offers are subject to references and PVG Scheme