Lanark Golf Club, founded in 1851, is the 25th oldest Golf Club in the world. The moorland course is one of Scotland’s finest. The course is located just outside the market town of Lanark in the Upper Clyde Valley. This long-established Club is seeking a highly motivated individual with proven management experience to develop and enhance the Club facilities for Members and Visitors.
The Club now invites applications for the position of Club Manager/Administrator.
Candidates should demonstrate the following qualities –
- Strong and proven leadership skills.
- An outgoing personality capable of motivation.
- Strong and effective communication skills at all levels.
- Accounting and IT skills with attention to detail.
- Experience of business planning and reporting procedures within set timescales.
- A sound knowledge of Health and Safety and HR.
- Relevant golf industry experience would be preferred.
A competitive package, commensurate with experience, is on offer to attract appropriately qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to submit a CV, the contents of which should relate to the qualities detailed above, along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date 8th July