Scottish Lowland Under 20s Development League Team
We are Inviting promising ambitious individuals with an expertise background in the field of Kit Person to join our U20s Technical Support Team and who are interested in being part of a progressive club to get in touch.
Although the role is voluntary it would be great experience for someone looking to progress within this field as it would look great on any CV. The role involves:
- To be responsible for all U20s player and staff training and match kit
- To distribute training and match kit to all U20s players and staff
- To launder, dry, store and set out training and match kit for all U20s Team players and staff
- To prepare and set out the team dressing room and coaches’ room ahead of all home and away fixtures
- To liaise with the U20s Football Secretary for match kit confirmation
- To record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit, including regular stock checks and liaise with the Club for stock levels
- To attend meetings as directed by U20s Team management staff and the U20s Football Secretary
- To comply with all Club regulations regarding policies, procedures, health, safety and security
The U20s play in the Scottish Football Lowland Development League on a Friday Evening and Train on a Monday and Wednesday Evening in Falkirk.
Contact the U20s Management Team on: Camelonjuniors20smanagement@gmail.com