Kingdom Off Road Motorcycle Club are a registered charity. Our aim is to make our Communities Safer by providing safer control areas for young people and enthusiasts to ride and enjoy off-road motorcycling legally.
We also help develop children and young people through positive motorcycle related activities, such as basic mechanics, volunteering, coaching, competitive off-road motorcycle sport etc.
We work with children, young people and families, across Fife and Central Scotland.
This is a critical role to support the ongoing growth and development of Kingdom Off Road Motorcycle Club. The role offers exciting opportunities for individuals with charity or non-profit governance experience, or someone who is looking for their first opportunity in this area and is keen to fulfil a rewarding role supporting young people and the community. Our charity is based in Glenrothes and Leven, with other off-road areas in Fife. The role will require approximately 2 hours per week of your time.
- Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation.
- Ensure records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place.
- Monitor and report on the financial health of our charity.
- Undertake bookkeeping duties
- Produce an annual budget
- Produce financial reports/returns, accounts
- Report the financial position at board meetings
- Financial signatory and the point of contact for our Bank account.
- Appraise the financial viability of plans and proposals.
- Preparing for and participating in board meetings an Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Working with the other Trustees, provide strategic direction, guidance and management of the organisation.
- Assistance and training can be provided.
For an informal discussion contact Dave on 07921 857283.