Salary: £21,000 - £24,000p/a
Hours: F/T 37.5hrs per week (inc Evening and Weekends)
Contract Type: Permanent
Report: General Manager & Board of Trustees
Start Date: Monday 11th July
The successful applicant will lead on all aspects of delivery and management of the Football Participation Programme and support with GM in delivery of all Foundation activity. They will implement, lead and manage a vibrant Community Coaching Programme under the Dunfermline Athletic brand, while working with and creating new community partners to grow the current provision. Key Duties: To provide an excellent coaching and learning experience for all participants across the Pars Foundation pathway. Implement, manage and deliver on an innovative and progressive coaching programme under the Pars Foundation brand Mentor and develop sessional community coaches through in-service training, online curriculums and session evaluations. Develop relationships with key partners to expand and grow the Pars Foundation Weekly Coaching Programme. Support the General Manager in all aspects of delivery across the Pars Business Plan Create monitoring, evaluation & analysis documents to support current trends in delivery and engagement in customer feedback.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Qualifications Scottish FA Coach Education Childrens Award/C License
- Mental Health Online Module
- Child Wellbeing Module
- Scottish FA B Licence
- HNC / HND in Sports Coaching or other relative subject.
- Work Related Experience Minimum of 3 years delivery of grassroots / community coaching.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of office/administrative experience.
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Coach Mentoring / Coach Education delivery experience
- Programme Writing
- Personal Attributes Excellent communication skills – both internally & externally.
- Creative thinking with regards to new ways of working.
- Empathetic and supportive nature to participants’ circumstances.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivated to deliver excellent service across RRCF brand.
- Flexible to change.
- Highly professional at all times.
- Confidence in delivering programmes autonomously with little support and guidance.
How to Apply
To apply please email your CV (incl. 2 references) and cover letter to Kelly@parsfoundation.co.uk prior to the closing date
Closing date – June 30th
You must include the job title in the email subject.
Any offer of employment following the interview process, will only be made upon receipt of a current PVG from Disclosure
Scotland and 2 references.
All applicants will be considered for work without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status
The Pars Foundation
The Pars Foundation is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) with the Scottish Charity Registration No. of
The Foundation assumes responsibility for the management and operation of a range of community-facing sport, recreation,
social and community development activities