Eastbank Community Sport Hub located in the Shettleston are of Glasgow’s East End is looking for volunteers to join the Hub’s committee. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, motivated and keen to improve access to physical activity in the community.
- To lead Eastbank Community Sport Hub.
- Be the main contact.
- Inspire local organisations and Hub members.
- Chair meetings and the running of the agenda.
- Support the wider committee / club representatives / partner representatives.
- Support and oversee decision making.
- Liaise with partners.
- Assist with agenda creation.
- Reporting to relevant organisations including funding.
Expected time commitments
- 2/3 hours approximately every 6 weeks for meetings and its preparation.
- Occasional attendance at events.
Tell us why you are suitable for the role in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Eastbank CSH Chairperson.