As a means of supporting the work of the club, Fife Steel Basketball Club require an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual to take on the role of Digital Media Volunteer - Promoting the club across a variety of social media platforms.
As part of our involvement in the Young Person Community Leadership Programme we are keen to hear from young people within the age range of 16-25 years.
Typical tasks will involve:
- Assist with creating PR/Social Media campaigns (Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Team App)
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Social media and web research
- Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
- Assistance with administration
- Producing exciting video/media content
- Assist with the production of statistical and written reports for committee meetings
Alongside these tasks candidates will be encouraged to develop their own ideas and where possible, create unique content for our social media brands.