Responsible for: Coaching and developing the youth players under your control within the Children’s Academy
Responsible to: Head of Children’s Academy
- Advanced Children’s Licence (Essential)
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience in Coaching and Managing Young Footballers (Desirable)
- To deliver a minimum of 3 high level coaching sessions – per week – to the age group under your control.
- To attend all your age groups matches.
- To attend parents and players meetings 3 times per season.
- To complete session plans for all training sessions you have delivered.
- To complete match reports after all youth games your age group has played in.
- Liaise and provide feedback on individual and team performance to the Head of Children’s Academy on a weekly basis.
- To complete player assessment proformas for every player under your
(twice per season).
- To liaise with the Academy Director, Head of Children’s Academy and Chief Scout on the signing of new talent and the release of current players from our Academy.
- To attend all in-service days provided by the Club & Scottish Football Association.
To express interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org