Salary: Dependant on experience
Contract type: Permanent (Full time)
Closing date: 24th May 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
St Johnstone Football Club is an established Scottish Premiership football club and we have a vacancy for a full-time physiotherapist who will work to the club’s Head Physiotherapist and Team Manager predominantly, but not exclusively, with the club’s U18 team.
The main remits of the role are:
- To work within the Medical Department in the assessment, treatment and monitoring of injuries to St Johnstone FC U18 Squad players
- To aid the treatment of First Team Players as requested by the Head Physiotherapist or Team Manager
- Develop rehabilitation programmes for long-term injured players
- Co-ordinate injury pre-habilitation and re-habilitation programmes of players
- Work closely with other specialists and the U18’s Sports Scientist especially in the pre-habilitation and injury re-habilitation of players
- Communicate with coaches regarding progress of injured players on a regular basis.
- Attend every U18’s match and provide all physiotherapy care required
- Attend all First Team matches, to assist the Head Physiotherapist in all duties
- Other physiotherapy/massage duties as directed and required.
Taping and acupuncture qualifications and experience are desirable.
How to apply
Applications with relevant CV should be submitted to Scott Boyd, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone Football Club, McDiarmid Park, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2SJ.
or email email@example.com