Place of Work: Baldragon Academy, various Club Academy Scotland venues, England, Ireland
Hours of Work: Mornings, Evenings and Weekends.
Report To: Academy Operations Manager
Key Relationships: All academy staff, players, parents/guardians.
Salary: Hourly rate
Start Date: Upon successful completion of PVG
Overall Purpose of Job
To transport Academy players and staff to/from Baldragon Academy, Club Academy Scotland, and Additional Games Programme away fixtures in a responsible and competent manner.
Main Responsibilities/Description of Duties
- Transporting players to/from Baldragon Academy during term time before and after school.
- Transporting players to/from Club Academy Scotland and Additional Games Programme venues.
- Airport transfers for players and staff, when required.
- Always driving the Dundee United vehicles in a responsible and professional manner.
- Responsible for the health and safety, comfort and welfare of players and staff.
- Adhere to Dundee United FC Academy Codes of Conduct at all times.
- Reporting any vehicle defects, faults, incidents, and accidents to Academy Operations Manager.
- Refueling the vehicle as required – club to cover any costs.
- Maintain the image of the club; club uniform should be worn at all times and kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- To abide by all club policies including, but not exclusive to, Safeguarding, Equality and Health & Safety
- To maintain a valid and up to date PVG every three years.
Experience and Qualifications
- Clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence obtained prior to 01/01/1997)
- Age 25+ (for insurance purposes)
- Committed to working evenings and weekends.
- PVG check to be completed before appointment.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Ability to communicate with range of different people and ages.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Pleasant, patient, and helpful personality.
- Flexible approach to working arrangements.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Ben.Mitchell@dundeeunitedfc.co.uk by Friday 27th May.