F.C. Kilmarnock Ladies are recruiting a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach for the U11 Age Group to work within their growing Academy Structure. F.C. Kilmarnock Ladies are the oldest ladies football team in Scotland and as the elite Academy structure in Ayrshire we are looking to add quality Coaching staff to our Team. All positions at F.C. Kilmarnock Ladies are voluntary however successful candidates will be given support with Coach Education and get the chance to work within an exciting, supportive and ambitious Academy setup.
Roles And Responsibilities:
The person fulfilling the role of U11 Head Coach and Assistant Coach at F.C. Kilmarnock Ladies will be expected to conduct the following Roles and Responsibilities to the highest standard with professionalism and integrity and without prejudice.
- To plan and oversee all aspects of Training for the U11 Age Group within the criteria specified by the Head of Academy.
- To work with the Head of Academy to construct a season long training plan and periodisation of said plan.
- To take a lead in Recruitment, Match Day Preparation, Squad Selection and Player Welfare within the U11 Age Group.
- To familiarise themselves with all Academy Squads especially the U9 side so they are aware of all talent pushing through the Academy Structure.
- To represent The Club professionally on and off the field at all times.
- To work within the long term plan as outlined by the Head of Academy to reach the Club Vision.
- Candidate should be willing to stay up-to-date with coaching methodology by participating in Continued Professional Development and showing a willingness to evolve their coaching methods to stay current with the evolution of the requirements of the game. This includes a willingness to further coaching qualifications and ensure all presently held qualifications remain valid.
At all times it will be expected that the U11 Coaches will act upon their duties within the expectations outlined within the Club’s Code of Conduct.
- Candidate should hold SFA Level 1.3 Coaching Badges on both Children’s and Youth Pathways.
- Candidate should have strong coaching experience and a proven track record of successfully coaching within Youth Football.
- Candidate should show integrity, professionalism and an unprejudiced approach to their business.
- Candidate should have a professional and committed approach to F.C Kilmarnock Ladies taking a genuine interest in the success of every aspect of the Football Club.
- Candidate should show a loyalty to F.C Kilmarnock Ladies.
- Candidate should show a desire to work within F.C Kilmarnock Ladies established Club Ethos and Code Of Conduct treating all players and staff with fairness, honesty and respect.
- Candidate must be available to attend two training sessions per week and matches at the weekend.
- Candidate must have an ability to build a strong and trusting rapport with players and staff at F.C Kilmarnock Ladies.
- It would be desirable but not essential for the candidate to hold a SFA Level 2 Children’s Award.
- Ideally the candidate will have a proven track record of Youth Development within the Girls Game.
- Ideally the candidate will posses further sports related qualifications that show a rounded knowledge of the athlete (e.g sports and exercise science qualifications).
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org