Location: Scotland (Edinburgh)/Remote (work from home)
Hours: Flexible, at least 30 hours each week.
We are on a mission to bring Connected Coaching workouts from world class coaches and Olympic Champions to life via the asensei platform and great customer service is key to our success. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing startup and help us grow our community of athletes and coaches. We're a relatively small team with big targets to hit, and so there'll be no shortage of opportunities for you to gain a wide range of experience. We are looking for resourceful and adaptable people, who have a good understanding of customer management and a working knowledge of sport and activity coaching through participation as an athlete or coach. We’re a Silicon Valley venture backed startup with Scottish roots. That’s why we’re scaling up our team in and around one of our founders in Edinburgh, but offering fully remote work so you’re a first-class citizen in a team covering the globe.
In this role, you'll be the first line of help for asensei customers around the world. This is a stand-alone role, so your knowledge of our product and willingness to listen, understand and assist will help drive customer engagement and retention. As a member of a fast-paced venture backed startup, you'll be working with founders, coaches, software engineers, user-experience designers, our content and marketing teams, to make sure that our customers have the best possible experience, are delighted by their interactions with asensei and our community of athletes, coaches and partners.
- Logical thinking and strong problem-solving abilities – you don’t need to know all the answers, but you need to be willing and able to find them.
- Drive and eagerness to understand technical challenges and find solutions for our customers – you’ll be the first line of support but if something is really complex, you can escalate to our technical team.
- Great written communication with customers, empathetic, constructive and proactive.
- A quick learner who can pick up internal tools and scripts to allow you to independently resolve customer issues.
- Ability to carefully listen to and understand customer feedback to resolve common customer issues independently or discuss them with the appropriate team member. In this role you will really own problems our customers may face, and you’ll see it through until their problem is solved.
- Great team player, able to communicate clearly and willing to learn new skills and help solve problems across the business.
- Ability to write simple how-to articles and blog/newsletter entries.
- Drive to help us develop our community to improve the experience for our customers
- Flexibility with working hours as our customers and team are all around the world.
Bonus points if you:
- Have familiarity with collaboration tools including Confluence, Jira and Notion
- Familiarity with our customer support stack includes Zendesk, Shopify, Bold Subscriptions, Facebook Groups.
- Love to improve and automate repetitive tasks using scripts, tools like Zapier, Google sheets.
- Have an interest in taking on more responsibility in our growing startup.
- Are an athlete or coach, or someone who understands how workouts and training programs are delivered.
How to apply:
- Send your resume/CV to email@example.com
Founded in 2014, asensei is democratizing access to world-class sport coaching, by allowing athletes of all abilities to following coaching programs led by world-class athletes and coaches, in the sport of their choosing. Our Kinetic Capture™ technology gives asensei sport-specific understanding of posture and movement by embedding motion capture capability into regular sports apparel. The asensei experience can be accessed as easily as pulling on a shirt or pair of shorts, allowing asensei to guide, monitor and correct your practice with real-time feedback. asensei is changing the way aspiring athletes practice sport and fitness, by letting them progress along their own path as they follow coaching programs from sporting heroes. Our iOS application delivers Connected Coaching from Olympic athletes in the sport of indoor rowing in conjunction with a Concept 2 rowing machine.