We are excited to be opening all our facilities and welcoming back our staff and customers, friend and family alike. We have all been through such a challenging period and are over the moon to have been able to open our doors to all our communities once again.
Even more exciting we have opportunities for lovely people to join our lovely teams and become part of our Live Borders family.
We have lots of vacancies in Peebles Swimming Pool and Peebles High School. We would love to hear from you if you would like to work as part of a warm and friendly team, working face to face with the public (within the current Covid 19 Guidelines of course!) and helping to create opportunities for customers to keep healthy and active.
At Peebles Swimming Pool we are looking for:
- Duty Manager – 37 hours per week
- Leisure Assistant (Wetside) – 37 hours per week
- Leisure Assistant (Wetside) – 12 hours weekend working (2 posts available)
- Swimming Coordinator – 10 hours per week (2 hrs every day)
At Peebles High School we are looking for:
- General Assistant – 10 hours per week
- Leisure Assistant (Dryside) – 30.5 hour per week (Apr to Aug), 37.5 hours per week (Sept to Mar)
Our roles will involve working evenings, weekends and school-holiday periods so a flexible approach to working hours is essential. In return, we offer a great rate of pay, generous annual leave and a number of other benefits. To find out more please see more details on each vacancy.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 10 May 2020
This post is subject to successful registration with the Disclosure Scotland, Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme.