Eastbank Community Sport Hub located in the Shettleston are of Glasgow’s East End is looking for volunteers to join the Hub’s committee. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, motivated and keen to improve access to physical activity in the community.
- Carry out administrative duties on behalf of the Hub.
- Prepare agenda and minutes.
- Ensure members are kept informed of dates, times and venues of meetings and events.
- Respond to Hub emails.
- Lead the Hub’s social media.
Expected time commitments
- 2/3 hours approximately every 6 weeks for meetings and its preparation.
- Weekly check on Hub emails (up to 1 hour).
- Weekly posting / developing social media (up to 1 hour).
- Occasional attendance at events.
Tell us why you are suitable for the role in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject title Eastbank CSH Secretary