Becky Adlington's SwimStars are growing our current team and we want YOU!
Do you want a profession in Swim teaching? Yes, we believe our platform is right for your growth and evolution in our fast paced and increasing programme.
We are on a pursuit of a Passionate Level 2 swimming teachers to consolidate our team for our group lessons in numerous locations across Scotland, with the outlook of attaining further hours working as a private lesson teacher.
Becky Adlington's SwimStars is an exciting learn to swim programme written by Becky Adlington, Britain's most successful swimmer, with Alan Rapley and Linda Freeman, two of the most experienced and respected experts in teaching children to swim.
The programme is provided at venues across the UK either directly by BASS (UK) Ltd or our carefully selected private swim school partners, at high quality swimming pool venues.
Our intention is to deliver the greatest and with the maximum enjoyable manner for children to learn how to swim, motivated by our values such as excellence, determination, respect and friendship.
Becky's vision is to have no child leave primary school unable to swim 25 metres.
Becky Adlington’s SwimStars are continuously seeking for Passionate Level 2 Swimming Teachers to join our fast expanding programmes. We have vibrant delivery teams and we are well-known for our professional method and expertise.
Benefits with Becky Adlington’s SwimStars;
- A low teaching ratio while working in out of school hours
- A rapid, exciting and encouraging working conditions
- Teaching Uniform supplied
- Additional training to enable you to teach children how to swim 'The Becky Way' with our sister company Becky Adlington
We are looking for:
- Level 2 UKCC/SSTQ/STA/ASA qualified swimming instructor
- Teacher who is passionate about swimming, keen to learn and develop
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both children and adults
- Confident individual
- Team Player
- Motivated to make a difference in swimming
- Hold a valid NRASTC/NPLQ is desired but not essential (willing to complete the qualification is essential)
Location & times
- Dunfermline 3.30pm to 6:30pm
- Ayr 3.30pm to 6:00pm
- Dumfries 3.30pm to 6:30pm
- Dumfries 2pm to 6:30pm
Not qualified as a Level 2 teacher? We can help you on your first step of your journey with our sister company Becky Adlington Training.
If you are wanting more information or would like to apply please email your CV and covering letter to Caroline Keith - firstname.lastname@example.org