Thank you for supporting #FeelYourPersonalBest, a campaign brought to you in partnership with SAMH and Public Health Scotland, to improve wellbeing through the power of physical activity. Below you can find a series of assets for use across your digital platforms as well as a poster for use in venues such as sports clubs.
How to support the campaign
- Retweet/share the #FeelYourPersonalBest social posts from sportscotland, SAMH and Public Health Scotland.
- Share your own social media posts using #FeelYourPersonalBest – assets and suggested text available below.
- Let us know what helps you to #FeelYourPersonalBest - whether it’s getting out for a walk or being on the pitch with your teammates, we’re keen to show the many different ways to enjoy the benefits of physical activity. You could share this on your own social media, or get in touch if you’d like to tell your story in a video or case study.
- Feel Your Personal Best - YouTube
- to request a copy of the video, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- FYPB template (Canva) add your own photo and quote
Social Media resources
Example social media copy
Use the images above (or your own) and tag @sportscotland @SAMHtweets @P_H_S_Official
- #FeelYourPersonalBest | Physical activity benefits mental health and wellbeing, and even small changes can help to lift your mood. What helps you to #FeelYourPersonalBest? > sportscotland.org.uk/sportscotland.org.uk/feel-your-personal-best
- Everyone deserves to feel the mental and physical benefits of physical activity. A walk at lunchtime, a jog in your local area, an exercise class or a competitive match - whatever you do it's about making time for you to #FeelYourPersonalBest sportscotland.org.uk/sportscotland.org.uk/feel-your-personal-best
- We're joining sportscotland, SAMH and Public Health Scotland in encouraging you to #FeelYourPersonalBest! This campaign is all about the benefits of physical activity for mental health and wellbeing, and finding an activity that works for you > sportscotland.org.uk/sportscotland.org.uk/feel-your-personal-best
- I feel my personal best when... [e.g. spend time walking outdoors, on the pitch with team mates, incorporate exercise into my daily routine] Physical activity can play such an important role in our mental health and wellbeing, so find something that works for you and #FeelYourPersonalBest!
Example Newsletter copy
FEEL YOUR PERSONAL BEST: sportscotland, SAMH and Public Health Scotland are highlighting the benefits of physical activity on mental health and wellbeing. Everyone deserves to feel the mental and physical benefits of physical activity, and find a way of being active that works for them. A walk at lunchtime, a jog in your local area, an exercise class or a competitive match - whatever you do it's about making time for you to #FeelYourPersonalBest.
The campaign will share stories from people who have experienced the life changing benefits of sport and physical activity. You can get involved by sharing your own story on social media using #FeelYourPersonalBest, or use the partner toolkit to help spread the word.
Find out more: Feel Your Personal Best (sportscotland.org.uk)