How do you know they continuously reflect on their work and embed a cycle of improvement to all their activities?
Hold community consultations that assess the needs of the local community
Know how they will evaluate the changes they create including deciding what evidence they will collect, when, how and by whom. This is for all relevant activities - not just funded projects.
Hold regular review sessions with internal and external stakeholders to share successes, challenges and learning points
Ask people who stop taking part to complete an 'exit survey' to learn from why people stop taking part
Tools & activities
- Bricks and bubbles - A tool than enables you to help clubs and community organisations to create a culture of sharing, challenging and celebrating
- How well do you evaluate and evidence impact? self-diagnostic tool - Evaluation Support Scotland
- Continuous Improvement Model for Community Sport Hubs
- Monitoring & evaluation tools & techniques - 3rd sector - Robertson Trust
- SWOT template - Scottish Swimming
- Club management survey - template - Scottish Rugby