Adapted from BBC Good Food
4 Salmon fillets, halved and cut into strips
400g Sweet potato, cubed
250g Noodles, egg, dried
100ml Milk, skimmed
3 teaspoons Red thai curry paste (more if you like it hot!)
3 spring onions, chopped
½ small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
½ vegetable stock cube (5g)
1-2 tsp olive oil
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions, rinse and drain
- Heat the oil in a deep saucepan and fry the curry paste for I minute until fragrant. Add the spring onions (reserving 1 tablespoon), the sweet potato, stock and milk. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins until the potato is tender.
- Add the salmon pieces and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in half the coriander.
- Divide the noodles into 4 bowls and spoon over the salmon and sauce.
- Sprinkle over the remaining coriander and spring onions – it’s now ready to enjoy.