Although this tasty potato salad works beautifully on its own, why not serve with a salmon fillet and a garden salad to create the perfect portion of carbohydrate, protein and vegetables?
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Baby potatoes (peeled) - 600g
- Chives (chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Capers - 1 tablespoon
- Dijon mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat. Boil for 15 minutes or until tender and drain. If you're making them for a cold salad, allow to cool and then slice, otherwise slice whilst warm.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a glass jar with lid and shake well to mix. Pour over potatoes and stir through.
Storage: Once cooled, store in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within 2 days.