We love this recipe for baked Spanish omelette and it's really simple to do. Give it a try!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Baby potatoes (washed) - 800g
- Smoked salmon - 200g
- Baby peas (defrosted) - 150g
- Fresh dill (chopped) - 2 tablespoons
- Eggs (whisked) - 8
- Olive oil - to grease
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat and boil for 15 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then cut into pieces 1cm thick.
- Oil a non-stick, ovenproof frying pan and place on a low heat. Arrange half the potato, in a single layer, over the base of the pan. Top with half of the salmon, peas and dill. Pour in half the egg. Repeat with the remaining potato, salmon, peas, dill and eggs. Once cooked around the outside (2-3 minutes), transfer pan to over and bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Turn out and allow to cool.
Storage: Once cooled completely, store in an airtight container and consume within 2 days.