Ready sliced fruit loaf from supermarket 2 slices
Eggs, 1 large
Arla Skyr or fat free Greek yoghurt 1 heaped tablespoon
Banana, 1 chopped or mashed
- Crack the egg into a mixing bowl, whisk until mixed.
- Place a non stick pan on a medium heat to warm up.
- While the pan is heating, dip and push each side of the bread into the eggy mixture, turning it over a few times to make sure its well coated and soaked in the egg mixture.
- Lift the soaked bread up in the bowl and carefully lower it into the warm pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked. Use a fish slice to flip over.
- Carefully lift the bread out of the pan with the fish slice and onto a serving plate.
- Serve with chopped banana and yoghurt
This makes an easy snack for after training .