Salary – £10.75 - £11.41 per hour, depending on qualifications (£20,001 - £21,222 per annum, pro rata)
Location - Venues throughout Edinburgh
Are you ready to jump into an amazing new career? Do you have a talent for delivering the best learning experience possible? Join Edinburgh Leisure’s award-winning swim education team.
As an experienced swim teacher, you will be responsible for delivering fun, engaging, and inspiring swimming lessons, encouraging participants to achieve the maximum potential for their individual needs and abilities. You will assist in creating swimming activity lesson plans and implementing best practice training protocols in line with our standards, leading to exceptional customer satisfaction.
We have various part-time posts (7.5 hours is our minimum) at 11 venues throughout the city.
We are looking for approachable, positive, and patient individuals that have:
- SSTQ, UKCC Aquatics Level 2 or equivalent
- Great listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people tomotivate, engage and provide constructive feedback.
- Warm and welcoming personality topped with passion, and commitment.
In return we offer:
- FREE membership across all our centres with access to fitness classes, gyms, and swimming pools
- Opportunities for training, career growth and development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Company pension
- Access to discounts with a huge number of retailers (saving money in cinemas, restaurants, clothing, and electronics shops, on insurance and healthcare and much more)
We encourage applicants to apply at their earliest opportunity as we will review applications as we receive them and arrange interviews with suitable candidates at the earliest opportunity.
To find out more about other part-time posts throughout the city, please contact Marie Kneeshaw, Aquatics Development Officer: by email: email@example.com or call 07904295362.
To access the full job description, terms of service and to apply, follow the link and register your application.
Registered Scottish Charity No: SC027450