Distributed by: The Woodward Charitable Trust
Part of the Sainsburys Family Charitable Trusts.
Main grants are usually allocated following Trustees' meetings in January and July each year.
Children's Summer Playscheme grants are considered at the beginning of May each year. All application forms are assessed on arrival and if additional information is required you will be contacted further.
- Minimum award: £100
- Maximum award: £15000
Online application form and guidelines
- Telephone: 020 7410 0330
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.woodwardcharitabletrust.org.uk
- Disability sport
- Facilities / Buildings / Places
- Projects specifically targeted at young people
- Community sport
- Projects designed to engage people in sport
- Outdoor sport
See website for more details.
- Not-for-profit club or community group - with governing Document
Will fund certain types of schools and charitable organisations. See website for more information.