The Young People’s Sport Panel provides a national platform to represent a voice of young people from across Scotland to help influence and shape the future of sport in Scotland and to raise the profile of sport. Central to the programme is the principle that their views are heard and valued and they have the opportunity to influence decision making and drive change.
2020-22 panel recruitment
Applications for the 2020-22 panel are now closed and we will be in touch with applicants soon. If you have any questions please check the FAQs section or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 27 January 2020: Applications open
- 24 February 2020: Application deadline
- March/April 2020: First round interviews
- May 2020: Second round interviews
- June 2020: New panel announced!
Find out more about the panel and their work using the buttons below.