Welcome to #SportForLife. We all have our own reasons for taking part in sport, whether it’s fun, socialising, developing skills, improving our health or winning medals. Sport can change lives and we want people to enjoy as many of its benefits as possible.
Sport For Life, the new corporate strategy launched by sportscotland, outlines our vision, mission and assets and the approach we take.
An active Scotland where everyone benefits from sport.
To help the people of Scotland get the most from the sporting system.
- Making an impact together
- Making sport more accessible
- Progressing to your level
- Contributing to an active Scotland
- Celebrating the benefits of sport
From talented people to fantastic facilities and an exceptional natural environment, Scotland’s assets enable people to get active and involved in sport.
To help us deliver the many benefits of sport to everyone in Scotland, we’re guided by six key principles.
- World class
Our commitment to inclusion underpins everything we do.
Find out more
- Corporate strategy in full
- Corporate strategy in brief
- Spòrs fad beatha Gaelic version
- Visit Sport For Life online for more resources – www.sportforlife.org.uk
- Check out the Sport For Life short film
- Join the conversation on social media #SportForLife
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) short term action plan 2020-21
- Summary of progress April 2019 – March 2020