Here are some materials, resources and videos for you to use over your time as a Young Ambassador. If you think anything else would be helpful let us know at email@example.com
As a Young Ambassador, part of your role is to raise the profile of sport and promote and motivate and inspire other young people to get involved in sport within their schools, clubs and communities.
You can use these tools and templates to help you spread the word about sport and encourage young people to get involved.
- How To...Network - learn how to arrange/hold meetings with other YAs if your area
- How To...use Canva - learn how to use the graphic design tool, Canva
- How To...use social media - learn how to use social media effectively
- How To...Survey - learn how to create a survey
- Case study or blog template - please fill this in and let us know what you've been doing!
- Word document template - for general use
- PowerPoint template ARIAL - for your presentations
- PowerPoint template SOHO - for your presentations, you need the SOHO font on your computer to use this.
- Newsletter template - shout out loud!
- Poster template - for your school noticeboard
- Blank poster - for general use
- sportscotland YouTube - find short videos to show in assemblies
- Young Ambassador film
- Impact of the Young Ambassador programme video - how the YA programme has helped transform Gemma's life
- Interviewing and scoring template - template for recruiting new Young Ambassadors
- Recruitment PowerPoint - template to promote the Young Ambassador programme in schools
- Poster - template poster to promote the Young Ambassador programme in schools
- Instagram artwork 1 - recruitment artwork
- Instagram artwork 2 - recruitment artwork
- Instagram artwork 3 - recruitment artwork
- Instagram artwork 4 - recruitment artwork