Distributed by: Big Lottery
Young Start aims to create opportunities for children and young people aged between 8 and 24 to help realise their potential.
Confidence, enterprise and health are key outcomes which this funding will support but it is expected that we will fund a wide range of projects.
- Minimum award: £10000
- Maximum award: £50000
Online form and guidelines
- Telephone: 0300 123 7110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/prog_young_start
- Disability sport
- Projects specifically targeted at young people
- Projects specifically targeted at students
- Community sport
- Projects designed to engage people in sport
- Outdoor sport
- Not-for-profit club or community group - with governing Document
We cannot accept Young Start applications from schools, statutory bodies such as local authorities or health boards, individuals and sole traders, profitmaking organisations, non-departmental public bodies and government departments.