The Robertson Trust is an independent Scottish grant-making Trust which exists to provide financial support to charities as defined by the Law of Scotland.
The Trust Deed confers wide powers on the Trustees to make payments to such charities as the Trustees determine. They have chosen to focus on organisations whose work takes place in, or which has a direct impact on Scotland.
Small and main donations form the bulk of the donations made by the Trust and are assessed on a rolling programme with recommendations made to the Trustees six times a year. Major capital donations which are likely to be for capital developments where the total value is in excess of £1M will be considered three times a year in January, May and September.
Online application form and guidelines
- Telephone: 0141 221 3151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.therobertsontrust.org.uk/
- Disability sport
- Facilities / Buildings / Places
- Projects specifically targeted at young people
- Community sport
- Projects designed to engage people in sport
- Outdoor sport
- Not-for-profit club or community group - with governing Document
- Not-for-profit club or community group - with no governing Document
Funding will only be granted for registered charities.