Distributed by: Garfield Weston Foundation
The Garfield Weston Foundation is a grant-giving charity for UK registered charities.
The Garfield Weston Foundation is a family-founded, grant-making trust which has been supporting charities across the UK for over 50 years. From small community groups to large national institutions, our aim is to invest in organisations that have effective solutions to helping those in need.
Various - if a grant is possible, the Trustees will make a judgement on how much to award
- Disability sport
- Facilities / Buildings / Places
- Training or continuous professional development
- Projects specifically targeted at young people
- Community sport
- Projects designed to engage people in sport
- Outdoor sport
- Not-for-profit club or community group - with governing Document
- Higher or futher education institution or college
- Local authority / local education authority