We publish information that we hold within the following classes. Once information is published under a class we will continue to make it available for the current and previous two financial years.
Where information has been updated or superseded, only the current version will be available. If you would like to see previous versions, you may make a request to us for that information.
W-indicates that this information is available on the sportscotland website, generally in this FOI section
P-indicates that this information is available as a print out
H-indicates that this information is available as a hard copy publication
- Class 1: About the authority
- Class 2: How we deliver our functions and services
- Class 3: How the authority takes decisions and what it has decided
- Class 4: What the authority spends and how it spends it
- Class 5: How the authority manages its human, physical and information resources
- Class 6: How the authority procures goods and services from external providers
- Class 7: How our authority is performing
- Class 8: Our commercial publications
- Class 9: Open data
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that information provided by sportscotland is accurate and up-to-date, some information is subject to change. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of sportscotland for any errors, omissions, or misleading statements within the information. Responsibility can also not be taken for action or inaction as a result of information obtained from sportscotland. In the case of information provided on the website, this also includes information obtained through any site to which the pages connect, including any feature or aspect of such site or pages, whether provided by sportscotland or by any organisation, company or individual. sportscotland will not be held liable for any such information and reserves the right to alter the content of information at any time.