We're delighted to launch our new campaign to thank all National Lottery players for the support they have given to Scottish sport over the years.
For a week, beginning Monday 3 December, Lottery-funded projects across Scotland's world class sporting system will be taking part in the UK-wide #ThanksToYou National Lottery celebration.
In all sports we have an opportunity to offer something – a taster session, a tour, a meet and greet or perhaps facility access – which Lottery players can enjoy for free simply by showing their National Lottery ticket.
The aim is to thank players for their support when they play the National Lottery and raise awareness of all the wonderful projects that have been funded as a result.
So how do you get involved?
Register for #ThanksToYou and then download the resources in our digital toolkit:
Once you've registered and decided what you can offer based on the resources above, it will be time to promote your project using our #ThanksToYou social media assets and A3 posters (below). Please read our hints and tips on logo usage and keep this in mind when promoting your free offer.
Social media assets
- ThanksToYou silhouette (JPG)
- ThanksToYou empty bluetext (PNG)
- ThanksToYou empty whitetext (PNG)
- ThanksToYou empty bluetext (PSD)
- ThanksToYou empty whitetext (PSD)
- Free entry silhouette (JPG)
- Free entry empty bluetext (PNG)
- Free entry empty whitetext (PNG)
- Free entry empty bluetext (PSD)
- Free entry empty whitetext (PSD)
- Free offer silhouette (JPG)
- Free offer empty bluetext (PNG)
- Free offer empty whitetext (PNG)
- Free offer empty bluetext (PSD)
- Free offer empty whitetext (PSD)