Sunday 2nd of June 2019 09.30 - 17.00: Meggetland Sports Complex, Edinburgh
The Athletic Evolution Conference aims to provide delegates with presentations and practical sessions that address the latest research, theory and practices within the field of strength and conditioning, and sports performance, concerning the development of youth athletes. The conference is open to coaches, PE teachers, students and athletes over 18, from any sport, who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of athlete development for youth athletes.
This year, we host keynote presentations from:
- Dr Sean Cumming (Bath University): “Growth and maturation in youth athletes”
- Steven Curnyn (Hibernian FC): “Animal Flow movement breakout”
- Tom Coughlin (Glasgow Warriors): “Nutritional considerations for youth athletes”
- Andy Blyth (Simply Perform): "When there's something to win or lose, people change: do you?"
- Rob Anderson (Scottish Rugby): “Filling the toolbox: coaching novice strength trainers”
Expert panel discussion and Q&A